What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Chang_ - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang_

Unban Appeal for Chang_ 

In-game Name: nihaw

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198208874495

The date you got banned: 10/26/20

Member of the team that banned you: Samantha

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know why I got banned. I got mad when my friend teamkilled me and wrote the R word in group chat and realised after what I did was wrong and wrote sorry direct after it. It was in group channel so it did not affect anyone outside and my friend did not get offended

Why should we unban you ?: I should get unbanned because this was just a mistake and no one got offended and I know this is wrong. This wont happen again and I know people get offended by this but seeing as this was placed in group no one got offended.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

This rule means that no kind of discrimination is allowed neither bullying or sexism and so on. Stuff that can get people offended based on different factors. In my case it was a disablity discrimination i wrote which i regret. I understand that people might actually have disabilities and might take offense from these stuff when they just wanna play a game and they come on and get bullied. The reason behind the rule is that to prevent a toxic community and protect all sort of members and keeping it friendly.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back