What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

moving the Impound Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Eagle

Brief Summary:

Moving the circle up from the bottom of the ramp to either the  impound parking lot, or next to the police parking lot next to it

Detailed Suggestion:

With the amount of people doing mechanic job now and with people having little to no patience and just rampaging down the ramp often resulting in explosions as 2 trucks are already down the ramp doing their thing  and instead people can see if their is space or not for speed running the impounds

The Pros:

Less explosive impound trucks 

The Cons: 

Less Karma for the impatient people

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

it Shouldn't

My suggestion would be to try and get rid of the wall in the middle of the two impounds, and then it will create a one away system through the whole area

Something does probably need altering, the current position down the bottom of the ramp isn't sustainable with the amount of vehicle explosions / deaths.

Side note: great to see mechanic job being used, and it's keep people busy in the heart of the city which is awesome

Definitely think the police impound circle is the better idea of the two. With people retrieving cars from the insurance impound, and mechanics renting flatbeds, this area would get even more congested.

The red 'impound circle' already exists in the police impound so it hopefully shouldn't be a big deal to change it. Additionally, if it is done properly by the mechanics, 3/4 trucks at a time should be able to impound, as opposed to the maximum of 2 at the current location.

A revamp of the impound is on my list of to-dos when I get time, moving to accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back