What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Remove player ID check cooldown

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
So pretty much as the title says there is currently a timer when revealing players ID's. I understand that it was there because it made it easy for people to meta game when you could see the player list, but now that is not the case so i don't think it applies anymore. With the server growing in population there is more and more VDM'ers who are just here to cause trouble and without the cool down it will be easier for us to ID these individuals.

Issue is that if we remove the cool down people will constantly have it on. This may be  naive  but i hope you are not getting vdmed in the time it takes for it to cool down and if you are do you think a reduce in the cool down would suffice?

I often use this feature to get people's IDs to give them items, keys, etc without having to ask for ID as it feels a bit odd to do when roleplaying. 

Maybe it could still have a cool down but a reduced one? Something like 60 seconds still stops most abuse of the feature. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced the timer to roughly 60 seconds any abuse to the system and the timer will go straight backup

moving to implemented

Back