What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Ainsley Brown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ainsley Brown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/08/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 4

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP And Not Valuing His Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This guy had been talking shit about me all day on twitter so i pulled up on impound with some people and downed him and quickly left. The medic then revived him at impound and left him there. He continued to talk shit so i waited abit and had a guy watch him and he never left the impound at all within the time. He continued to talk shit so i took him hostage and took him to the dam. We tried to rob him and he lied about not having a gun and lied about going to hospital as clearly heard in the clip attached. He then told me he wouldnt walk with me even though i had gun pointed at him and said fuck you when i told him to drop stuff. The video clearly shows he doesnt value his life. Then when in the water he proceeds to spam the medic on discord to come pick him up as seen with the picture im attaching. I feel personally this is a breach of many rules and has been know the past few days to combat log and break rules. I hope this video along with the screenshot attached is enough if not im sure i can get more evidence if needed

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770147238876938271/774845561937199154/unknown.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/TQpqfnxfXGY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yeah, i didnt lie about not having a gun as i did actually go hide it somewhere whilst the police werent looking, i also didnt spam call the medic i can send screenshots of literally 2 calls which didnt last full length as i cancelled them and literally 2 messeges telling him "jaime i need you quick" and "answer please" as it was half 3 in the mornin and i wanted to go to bed. I understand i shouldnt do this and it wont happen again but i didnt lie about not having a gun and what jack said on the radio was false i was never cuffed by the police while i was downed i was dragged over by the medic so he could revive me. When i got up i hid the gun in my rented mechanic truck and therefore didnt have it at the time of the kidnapping. Apart from the discord bit i Roleplayed and handled the situation correctly. The fuck you bit wasnt not valuing my life as i was going to die anyway so i went out saying fuck you in full RP.  The attached image is the calls and messages at the time of the incident to the medic further proving it wasnt spam as it says lasted a few seconds as i cancelled them. It is wrong and shouldnt happen but as ive explained it wont happen again but proves it wasnt spam call as the medic falsely claimed, this still doesnt take away the fact that i called him and this shouldnt happen as it is fail RP. It wont happen again i apologise for what i did. 

EVIDENCE.JPG

Also thank you for a chance to defend myself as the other 2 times ive been banned i havent.

Just to point out you havent addressed the first part of the screenshot which is clearly meta gaming. I feel like ive gave him enough chances to change but on multiple times in the past he has combat logged and now i feel that i had enough proof here to finally get rid of a repeat offender that multiple people tell me has broken the rules after i put the report up. I feel like throughout this situation he lied about his gun and as far as im aware speaking to jack he never went to his truck. So i dont understand the whole hospital lie and also dont understand that he thinks its acceptable to shout fuck you at a guy with a gun to his head. I just feel he should never have spammed the medic when he was clearly was dead in the water. He claims he wanted to be revived so he could sleep. Why didnt he just respawn? There was no way anyone was getting to him and he would have been able to sleep then

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Ainsley BrownWhy did you not post the entire conversation with the medic, from the report we can see there is clearly more, you trying to hide something?

Alright since it seems I will not recieve a reply on my question and because I will not wait forever I will go ahead with the report.

In regards to the shotgun and other items he is supposed to have, there is no way for me to figure out whether or not he had one purely based of the video so that part for me is not that important he seems to be complying well enough up until the fuck you part which is fine, what I am more concerned is the fact he got downed and then started spamming / calling the medic over discord, he clearly knew was on duty. Now that is a big no, this is you basically trying to "Win" the situation by getting the medic to you faster than ussual in order to save your items.

Clear breach of (G3.1)  OOC Information for which you will be recieving a 2 day ban according to out fair ban system.

Please do read the rules and make sure you don't do silly things like this in the future.

ACTION TAKEN

@Ainsley Brown 2 day ban for G3.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back