What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Los santos Car competitions

Mick surf

Over the past couple of months myself and my brother have decided that its time for something different around los santos 

Los santos Car competitions is a new 2020 family run business which we will be selling tickets for the chance to win your dream car,

we will have low cost tickets with high amount of tickets and we will have high cost tickets with a low amount of tickets making the odds high and low

We will sell tickets through the Twitter app,  LosSantosCarCompetitions

Untitled.jpg

Keep your eyes open on twitter to see which car is up for grabs!

Once tickets are sold we will make the draw and announce the winner then on to the next raffle 🙂

Business had a flying start All tickets sold with in 50mins and winner is already got his lovely new car, raffle was posted on discord for anyone to check it out, onto the next dream car onwards and upwards 🙂

Business had a flying start All tickets sold with in 50mins and winner is already got his lovely new car, raffle was posted on discord for anyone to check it out, onto the next dream car onwards and upwards 🙂
You’ve taken way to much of my money today 😂😂

Back