What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - IsaacMastersFM - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for IsaacMastersFM 

In-game Name: Isaac Shelby

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198827371745

The date you got banned: 11/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: stavik

Reason given for your ban: Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I do not think i should've not been banned my reason was for Trolling but i did none of the sort throughout the whole minute silence i stood still the only time i moved was to place a rose on the wreath then walked straight back, i said nothing either there is many others that wore the same suit as us so it could have been one of them. Me and my friends stood at the side the whole time and did nothing wrong my friends are not banned just me.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because it was not me i think when the mass ban wave was happening i was banned by mistake too because i did not troll one bit i went there to pay my respects and nothing else i think it was disgusting to what some of the people were saying at the end there. I even got teleported to by a admin at the end and i explained to him that it was not me and he let me go i was then banned by someone else.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So I am going to get this started while we wait for Stavik to comment.

You state that you had no involvement however a member staff that was there witnessed you take part in the "scrap" shouts that was going on and also hitting people at the event and was kicked off the server for doing so.

So I will ask you again did you take part in any of the events that I have mentioned? My advice to you would be to be honest as that is the only way you will stand a chance of being unbanned. 

I was under the impression that i was banned for the comments made? If it was for the punching that broke out, i will admit that i did participate, and by that i mean - Yes, i was punched, and yes i punched back. I did not initiate any conflict though. There was also more than half of the people fighting so why was only I and a few others banned? Also i was pulled aside by an Admin prior to my ban, and was warned that i was on "Very thin ice" yet, i was still banned? - I was banned for the same reason i was warned?

There was also more than half of the people fighting so why was only I and a few others banned?
So just because other people are fighting, doesn't mean you get involved does it? You might not have "initiated the conflict" however you participated in the actions that lead to a mass group of people getting banned for trolling the event. 

So how would you act differently if a similar situation occurred?  

If a similar situation occurred i would run out of there and report it to a god because i know that its not tolerated, I apologise for any inconvenience. 

@IsaacMastersFMGiven that other than this your record is clean you will be given another chance. 

In future think about your actions before doing them. Taking part in and encouraging a "scrap" right at the end of a remembrance day event is extremely disrespectful and not is expected of the members of this community.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back