What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Remove the name shown when giving items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

Brief Summary:

Remove the name shown when giving items

Detailed Suggestion:

Most ways of meta-gaming peoples names has now been removed. There is however one way that is still in the game that I find really pointless. When you give someone something, it tells you their first name. They have no chance to deny or accept this so effectively there is no chance to avoid this. I have personally seen it on the server and I think it happens quite a lot but whether or not people notice it is a different matter.

The reason this is in the game is so people know they are giving things to the right person. To get round this, just replace the name with the ID which then can be cross referenced with the show ID button.

The Pros:

- Less metagaming

The Cons:

- Might give things to the wrong person when mixing up IDs

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Could make it so the 'Show ID' function is automatically activated when you drag onto 'Give Item' and the playerlist comes up? 

Hi, the suggestion has been accepted. Furthermore we'll add animations when giving & receiving items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back