What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Group/business storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnKiff

Banned
Now that we need to rely more on groups in collecting materials and food products, like vegetables and meat, i think it would help if there is a place to store these items so it can be easily accessed by the rest of the group for example say i mined 250 coal i would need someone to smelt it as it will take my level down, if i smelt myself, so if i could put it in a storage ,which could be located in business such as the Taco shop i Co own, the person who is on at the time can come access it and do what they have to do with the resources. 

Don't see why not, however the storage in these businesses should be raidable by the police just in case you decide to become a prolific bank robber 😂

Now that we need to rely more on groups in collecting materials and food products, like vegetables and meat, i think it would help if there is a place to store these items so it can be easily accessed by the rest of the group for example say i mined 250 coal i would need someone to smelt it as it will take my level down, if i smelt myself, so if i could put it in a storage ,which could be located in business such as the Taco shop i Co own, the person who is on at the time can come access it and do what they have to do with the resources. 
& Moved to GTA RP Suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can store your stuff in a house and suggestion is already up  on renting box witch is accepted. 

But thank you for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back