What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bailey Davis - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Davis

Unban Appeal for Bailey Davis 

In-game Name: Bailey Davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198999317495

The date you got banned: 29/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: for fooling around on a different character, I did not have the intention of getting banned but my fooling around must have gone too far.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unban as I have been a player on the fivem server for a very long time and enjoy the rp.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Bailey DavisSo when you decided to go on the server to troll RDM and combat log you decide to go onto a new steam account to do so?

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
That is the rule you was banned for.

What about the alt steam account. Why did you use another account when you decided to break the rules.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back