What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

funny admin joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenG

people have called other people the n word insta ban.

people have called other people a fggt insta ban.

people have called other rtard a insta ban 

now people in rp tried to make a rape rp situation with a minor  where they would fk em in the *** and guess what  just a warning. best joke ever staff hahahahah  sorry but this is so stupid i had to put it on jokes. have a nice life and peace to everyone im out. have fun be nice 

Yeah going to need some details on that... I am not sure why you have also just put this in the comedy section rather than actually following this up seriously.

It certainly is not the type of RP that we want here or the people conducting it.

Your first post here and report was successful in the past: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/127059-report-a-player-young-roid-rage-altis-life/ so why have you not reported this event?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the report you are referring to?
Darren doesn't seem to be active at the moment, so I figured i'd respond - Yes, it is. Both Oliver, Darren & I are members of Relic, and I can safely say the management of this report upset some of the members within the group due to feeling the punishment is unjust for the action that was performed. Whilst I agree with that statement, this wasn't the ideal way to address the problem at hand in my opinion. Irregardless hopefully some light will be issued to the situation because things like this should just not happen. 

Wait, he got a warning for Sexual Assault within RP? Erm... I don't care if you're 12 or 200, Sexual Assault/Erotic RP is not something that should be warned for, it needs a genuine punishment IMO.

Thought it'd fall under the "Common Sense" side of things personally, as Darren said, you cannot say all of the above, but raping someone is fine, genuinely don't understand the logic in it.

As a woman on the server I can agree that it warrants a stronger punishment as the subject in general is disgusting. However some people, strange as they may be, enjoy those subjects. It's why when uncomfortable with the situation you need to give a // warning. Those have to be acknowledged at which point the behaviour should stop. I know from experience that the truly malicious won't stop in which case staff need to get involved. I am hoping and expecting that Plebs are mature enough to acknowledge a // message and respect it.

I guess because it's so clearly written in the rules that a warning needs to be given that staffs' hands were tied. I do think that a rule suggestion might be in order for those kind of subjects as in my opinion they warrant a more extreme punishment similar to any of the words that qualify for a 1.2. However I may be judging that a bit too harshly due to personal experience and am willing to hear other people's opinion on the matter.

Think some of you lot need to get off the internet ngl guy ain't even old enough to play the game.

Going to lock this, This isn't a joke it isn't for the comedy section

OP needs to open a report, If I am provided with that I will review it and take serious action where required, I ve already said its not for this community and people should be removed nothing more to say... all up to you now @DarrenGunless of course this is another drama on the way out post and we wont ever see a report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back