What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Bring back headshots

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Brief Summary: Bring back headshots

Detailed Suggestion:

I understand, to a degree - why they were removed from the server... Though it seems to completley take the fun out of gunplay when it does happen, as well as the fact it makes no sense that someone can be shot 5 times with a deagle in the head and walk it off. Gunfights shouldn't ever be something we are always going for, or things that happen often, though when they do happen, encouraging skill and good aim should be a thing - headshots are enjoyable to get.

The Pros:

More enjoyable firefights fights

More realistic firefights

The Cons:

Quicker deaths

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

It makes guns more powerful, but at the moment they are far too weak

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer gunfights now. It actually means you have to consistently hit your shots and not just get a lucky headshot

No from me, as fun as 1 tapping people can be it encourages people to have one person to initiate and then wee man in his car has already set up with a perfect head shot and that can bore off as what could be an extended and often fun shoot out is over is mere seconds 

More enjoyable firefights fights

More realistic firefights
Sorry what? I'm really suprised to see this suggestion. Headshots were disabled for these reasons:

• they're overpowered. hitting a player in a vehicle is really easy, too
  • everyone cheats to get a crosshair on their screen somehow, which isnt allowed

The first shot is ALWAYS exactly at the crosshair center, which you all know. There's no skill hitting a headshot, recoil doesn't kick in til the 2nd shot. The time to draw and make a headshot on a player is overpowered, that simple. Furthermore many can't even get a hold of weapons in the server, making them stronger makes little sense, and re-enabling headshots even less.

Not sure what stealth has in mind for weapons in the future but I don't believe this suggestion has development support. Sorry if it came down a bit heated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's a video for example. I know we can change the modifiers of headshot damage but you just want it back. Here's how it was before we disabled it, to put your "realistic" thing in concept.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back