What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Brian Westfield - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zummer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Davor Suker

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Brian Westfield

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1605

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I unloaded my Huron from the garage and then 3 people (Brian Westfield, Lennart Flabrot and Tzuyu Leah) get inside it, threathening to crash it, I try and get them out of green zone, to get help from my mates. They end up crashing into another helicopter which is parked on the ground. Killing both me, them selves, and 3 or so random people. I did try and message all 3 to get them into Teamspeak asking if we could resolve the issue, but they just pushed the blame.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fBYO9l2Y9Q&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SofusNielsen
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@ZummerBy any chance do you have any form of evidence as to who it was flying the heli? Whilst I can see who got into it, I cannot make out who exactly it was that was flying the helicopter and who crashed into the hummingbird.

When I tried to resolve the issue with them in OOC chat,  Lennart Flabrot said that they had nothing to talk with me about, since it was Brian Westfield who was flying, however, I do not have any evidence as to who flew it. Sorry.

@Zummer Unfortunately, I cannot push to take any action for VDM against the pilot of the heli as there is not anything concrete enough pointing to the reported player being the actual pilot and not simply just a passenger in that back of the heli. 

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Thanks for your report 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back