What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Kaya Andrews - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaya Andrews

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Hivan Cagin

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199082114982

The date when this happened: 02/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was going to buy a vehicle off Tyreek Tyrone at autocare repair he called a fake dealer at the time I thought he was real but then he said that send me the money first and I sent him 310K and then I went to check if the car was there and it wasn't there. he stepped out of the vehicle and then he said it was there but he was lying and then couple minutes after he went to sleep and I was very upset and I have been left with no money. And I have proof

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/sq5p4oX-M8E
Lost items and total value of compensation: 310K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good Afternoon Kaya, 

In the case of you being scammed from a fellow player this is not something that we would comp for on our FiveM server however hope is not lost!

This is prime for you to take said person to court and to have your day in court to plead your case and hopefully get your money back and all this can  be done in-game and can involve both solicitors and the court system/judges.

The ways to go about this would be to contact a solicitor in game and talk with them to go through to process of opening a court case, Solicitors can be find in game through twitter and are advertised at the court house and the Police station front desk, The police station is most likely the easier option as all registered solicitors with phone numbers are listed

If you do not want to go through the solicitor route and want to open a case and go it alone here is the link to open a court case

Los Santos Court System - Submit a Case (google.com)

image.png

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back