What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - LewisR_UNBAN - Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisR_UNBAN

Unban Appeal for LewisR_UNBAN 

In-game Name: Lewis R

Server: Forums

Steam ID: 76561197971322689

The date you got banned: 04/02/18

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco

Reason given for your ban: Rule C3.0 - Advertising

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As the ban states - at the time a group of friends and I thought it would be enjoyable to try developing a Malden Life server (I believe). For it's duration it remained small and simply died off and that group of friends and I just went to doing own and other things. It's been nearly 3-years since that and around a year ago (I believe), I did submit an appeal to get unbanned from the Altis Life server itself and it was accepted, however, I completely forgot about my forum account (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/31454-lewis-r).

Why should we unban you ?: It's been almost 3-years since the ban was issued, I'm simply here to play and enjoy the server and the community itself with my friends. I'm past the point of developing for ArmA and only really have the time to play casually now. Obviously, I do apologise for advertising and I just want to make it clear that it was, in no way, my intention to advertise anything.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @LewisR_UNBANCan you please link the successful appeal here please. Thanks

Hi @Bowen Orion I have no idea how to find it - I did attempt to look while writing this appeal. All I have to verify that it was successful is my unban from the Altis Life server itself.

EDIT: If I am required to complete another ban appeal for the Altis Life server, would it be possible to simply have both appeals completed in this thread as they are for the same reason. As far as I'm aware, I was banned from the server for the exactly the same reason at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its fine. I have confirmed that you are indeed unbanned and I will unban your forum account.

This may take some time as a member of management will have to process this unban. Please wait until that has been done, then continue to use your old forum account, and not this one, going forward.

Unbanned - Awaiting management action

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

@LewisR_UNBANYour account is now unbanned, Please use that from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back