What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - guap - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruppr

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gruppr A

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: guap

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT):

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP & ARDM + Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself, Jimmy, Aitch, Davor Suker and eddy all landed in a single heli at rebel FOB to resupply. Guap was there at the time and decided to rob all 5 of us by himself. Poor roleplay from his behalf, ignoring the obvious fact that he was out manned he proceeded to open fire without any roleplay.

Would like to mention as well he said some discriminatory shit againt my mates. Regarding Danish people as leeches of the NHS (talking about irl). I don't have a video nor screenshot but this was all said in OOC, hopefully this could be found?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMcXHToobWE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Grupprcan you please provide a video that shows atleast 2-3 minutes before the first shots were fired?

Absolutley. There isn't anything that I misssed out on the video nor any interaction I had with guap prior. Just me landing, waiting and leaving.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here it goes... 

After reviewing the provided evidence multiple times and listening very carefully to what the rest of his sentence was as you started talking aswell, he does indeed say "Please place your hands above your heads or you will be fired upon!". The underlined part is hard to understand, as you are talking over him, resulting in you not hearing the full initiation. Also, he did begin the scenario with RP other than the actual "initiation", therefore I would not class this as low quality RP either.

That is nothing either of you are at fault for, these things happen. In future, to avoid finding yourselves in this section of the forums, I'd recommend liaising as this could have easily been resolved over TeamSpeak. 

Moving on to the claim of discrimination... What was stated wouldn't typically fall under the section of C1.2, as there is no apparent malicious intent.
I understand that it might be sensitive to some, but that doesn´t necessarily mean it is discriminatory as such. 

If something like this does happen again and reaches a point where you feel like you are being discriminated against however, please do not hesitate to bring it to staff (via a report or directly over teamspeak) 

With the above being said, this report will be denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back