What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Simen - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugal

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Firefox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Simen

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in a fight at church with a gang and one of them vdm me 2 times and then his friend Simen came up and killed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tfInFVXEo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Alright... before this gets out of hand, there are two players by the name Simen. @Simenis not the one you are reporting in this case. 

@Eddan the simen commenting here is not the same one you encountered in game. 

However moving on, do you happen to know the name of the person who ran you over? rather than the person who shot you?

@Eddan the simen commenting here is not the same one you encountered in game. 

However moving on, do you happen to know the name of the person who ran you over? rather than the person who shot you?
No i dont know, i just know in the chatt it says "You was shot by Simen [Hero boys]"

Since you do not have the name of the driver that drove you over your report is rejected. 

Some members of the community raised a couple of issues with the report and it will be brought up in today's staff meeting for further discussion.

Will move the topic when the above is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening.

First of all, the staff team would like to extend a thank you to the members of the community that expressed their concern on this issue and that led
us to discuss this in plenum.
We tried to aquire data from previous incidents similar or close to this scenario, but we could not find anything that resembles this specific case.

With that being said, scenarios like this one have never had the need to be discussed by the whole staff team before, as the shooting of a player, whilst ragdolled as a result of a clear case of VDM, is something that has always been frowned upon by the community. Allowing the VDM´ed player to get back up before continuing has always been seen as 'common courtesy' and has been the usual way about it. 

What we can see in this specific scenario is nothing short of a blatant case of VDM and the information we have does suggest that this was intentional, if not planned. If we had information on the identity of the driver committing the rulebreak, they would be receiving a ban for VDM.

Going forward, as always,  these situations will be dealt with case by case and for this one in particular it was the common consent of the staff team that Simen should not have killed the player based of the actions of his friend. 

Therefore, Simen will receive a 48h ban for C1.7 - Common Sense, according to the fair ban system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back