What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Father Doug - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengu

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pengu

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Father Doug

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2010

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Meta

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a group of my freinds were fighting some dudes at castle. After my mate at castle died, he respawned and went to buy his loadout. A guy then robs him in the middle of him buying his gear. I then die aswell and go to buy a loadout and then gets RDM'ed.

In the clip he also mentioned my name "Pengu" (Meta)

The dude didnt answer me when i typed in "OOC" if he could come into liason.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/41133095/d1337Zs4ebCs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So after having a look at this, I would like to ask you @Pengua question - Why did you enter the shop, knowing you would not be able to hear anything, when engaged in RP already?

So after having a look at this, I would like to ask you @Pengua question - Why did you enter the shop, knowing you would not be able to hear anything, when engaged in RP already?
Well i was in the middle of buying my gear and he tells me to put my hands up. And just like the other guy said, you arent allowed to rob people while theyre buying. So i just carried on. 

Well i was in the middle of buying my gear and he tells me to put my hands up. And just like the other guy said, you arent allowed to rob people while theyre buying. So i just carried on. 
Haven't got a clue where you got this from, people can rob people while they are buying gear, only time this wouldn't be acceptable is if they are in a Green/Blue/Purple zones. So I would suggest next time someone is trying to initiate on you whilst your trying to re gear I would recommend listening to them.

As for  @E L I A S S O N mentioning your name, please remember in future that you can't use the names above people's head, you must get people's names through RP. You with be receiving a warning for metagaming

[SIZE=medium](3.2) [/SIZE]Name Tags / Collar Numbers - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags or keychains. Police, NHS and Poseidon ranks and collar numbers are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back