What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Deleting text messages on one character removes from all characters & Text messages going to wrong character

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
My character's previous text messages have disappeared. I had sort of a contacts list stored in my text messages where people text me their names so I can get back to them.

I don't know if its an intentional feature to delete after X period, but they're gone!

Did you try to delete a text because this happened to me too a while ago. Apparently you can't just delete one text, it deletes them all. 

Did you try to delete a text because this happened to me too a while ago. Apparently you can't just delete one text, it deletes them all. 
I don't believe I have tried to do so?

Texting character comes through to players other character if online

Yes we just identified an issue causing messages to be sent to your oldest character (by character id)

@HawaiiWould you be able to comment/action this and let us know if this is fixed on master branch or on live server?

Oh the issue with deleting texts on one character causing all characters text messages to disappear has been fixed last update yes.

Furthermore the accedental bug report merge from norman was also fixed! Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back