What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - TFR RIOT - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

System4200

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Quinten Amobay

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: TFR RIOT

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 16/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2350

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, poor roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Someone in a group, don't know who, but it wasnt even TFR said "Hands up or die" i believe that was just said in jest anyway, no intent to take action, but i ran with it anyway, thought it was funny, put my hands up,

TFR RIOT then siezes the opportunity to simply zip tie me and run off with.... that alone, fair enough, it was 10 mins to midnight, people were giddy, but he then ran off with me, and took me to a beach, and despite my doing everything to comply, he still gave me a "Any last words?" and killed me.

In Laison he said that his aim was to execute me, so he had to skip on the quality of the roleplay due to reset happening soon. but the aim should be to kill people at all, and it doesnt excuse this

his reasoning for killing me in OOC was "because i decided to" and in laison he said that all he's sorry for is that i didnt like the roleplay, and that he doesnt want to deal with me trying to discuss with him, he'd rather deal with an admin

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SWWCJS2hDs&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all. Yes if you are accusing me about this and that and speak over me, and threat to report id rather talk with an admin. Now I understand how that shows poor rp, My mic is cutting my voice and I its really quiet. Like at 2:45, I was clearly trying to initiate, but now as I watch the footage I can barely hear anything.  Why didnt you say anything about that? also at 5:40-5:48 I have a mic open but nothing comes out and at the end aswell, I can barely hear myself, Other than that I think its still my decision to spare your life or not.

It's not my job to look under everyone's name and make sure they are actually saying something when pushing their PTT key. Your mic had been known to work absolutely fine up to that point in previous interactions. (heard you being very vulgar in a previous interaction loud as day), but people hit PTT all the time with the intent of saying something and then don't bother because someone else is already speaking or some other reason. 

You said in liaison afterwards that you killed me because I didn't sing on command when you told me to. That was clearly you clutching at the 'non-compliance' straw, as there were a few minutes between that demand and the execution. And at the point of execution there was no "right, last chance, sing a song or I kill you" or no "right I'm killing you because you didn't comply several minutes ago" 

You know fine well that you had no leg to stand on in liason and that was the closest thing you could think of as a good reason to execute me with digshit roleplay 

Well clearly the roleplay was issue to you, how am I supposed to know that half of the things I said didnt come out because my mic had a problem. This would have been solved in liason if you had send me the recording, but you didnt. And thats why we are here. I still dont think I need a reason to execute if you are my hostage. But I dont know why you begged me to give a reason so I told you that you didnt comply.

i dont need to send you the recording,and you didnt ask for it. Liaison was a courtesy, but at no point in the liaison did you mention "but u did say this" or "what about when i said that" that made me say "huh, that didnt come through", everything seemed accounted for. i firmly believe that with the exception of at the very end when you started cutting in and and out a little (of which i gave you fair warning) everything you intended to say that was relevant to the situation was actually heard, but going forward if simply pushing my PTT button is enough to throw doubt up that i might have been saying all the right things, then ill remember that and just leave my PTT pressed.

you knew that this was going to be contested as soon as the incident occurred, so please feel free to submit your recording that shows what you intended to say that would SOMEHOW make the whole scenario an excuse to kill someone 7 mins to reset, after all you did say in liaison that you had to hurry up the RP cause of how close it was to reset... no excuse to be honest

In Liaison you INSISTED i come to your channel, even though i was the one who requested you, i reluctantly replied, only to be greeted by you and your mate who was not involved in ANY way, and just wanted to chirp in with non-helpful or relevant comments, trying to intimidate and keep me on my back foot

Id like to let the admins deal with this, i didnt lose anything of particular value, but i firmly believe that you didnt have any respect for the rules when you decided that "that man with his hands on his head for an unrelated to me reason is going to die now!"

Well as i said yesterday tofiiii had a bad day maybe have a word with him again? Only u 2 

Let the admins decide the rest, but in liason punk you interrupted and I think I ask you to leave, but its your gang channel so I think its not cool for me to say that can you bounce. But I think ginge can relate to me that I was not given a chance to speak with out someone interrupting.

you had plenty of chance to speak and you ended the liaison, and you were the one who picked the channel, i asked you to come to ours just us two, i dont think Punk interrupted at any point

From what I've seen and read it's clear to me as a Staff member that @tofithelegendis in the wrong here. 

The most frustrating part for me personally was the RP prior to TFR RIOT taking Quinten hostage, or more honestly the completely lack of RP. From what I can see there is no RP between TFR and Quinten to justify the hostage taking. The closest I see is someone say 'Hands up or buy', which seems more like a joke request than any serious and high quality RP. This incident shows quite clearly that the following rule was broken: 

[SIZE=medium](6.1.1) Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. [/SIZE]

Since you're already banned for a separate report and this is your third ban within a six month period, I will simply extend the current ban by 7 days, in keeping with the fair ban system we have here at RPUK

ACTION TAKEN

TFR RIOT - 7 DAY BAN 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back