What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Ali Ali - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Ali

Unban Appeal for Ali Ali 

In-game Name: Ali Ali

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198097513583

The date you got banned: 19/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: warwick

Reason given for your ban: My game crashed when I was caught by the police.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was caught by the police, and my game crashed when i was caught. I got instant banned when i try to relog, which i tried 2-3 minutes after it crashed, and in the first case i got only 24 hours ban. When i logged in today, i saw that i got a permanent ban.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me, because that the game crashes happens all the time for me, and others. I hope that you can unban me, because it is sad for me not to play on your great server. I usually play with a lot of friends too, and it is sad for me that im banned.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Ali AliThat crash log is at 20:07. So 19:07 in local time of our logs. The combat logging you was banned for was at 21:11 GMT.

The Ban was also placed at 21:39 so you was given 30 minutes almost to try and reconnect.

So lets try again and tell the truth this time and answer these questions?

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned?

Why should we unban you ?

What? How is that even possible? I tried to relog, but it didn't work. It stood that the servers were offline for some reason, when it was online. (my friends played)I tried to share internet from my phone and then it worked, but then I had a ban..

if you had issues with the game, why did you not try to contact any staff on teamspeak ? 

I don't use teamspeak, sorry. Is there any chance that I can get unbanned? If the date and time was wrong, I actually don't know what happened..

I don't use teamspeak, sorry. Is there any chance that I can get unbanned? If the date and time was wrong, I actually don't know what happened..
You might stand a chance if you give us a valid reason to why you deserve to be unbanned. You disconnected at 21:11 and wasn't banned until 21:39 you was given basically 30 minuets to log back on and you didn't. Your crash log doesn't prove anything.

Now give us an actual reason to why you deserve another chance on the server, what can you bring to the community?

I think I deserve another chance, because I honestly think it is too strict to be banned for the game not working properly. I understand that the rules are as they are, but I will try to relog the next time it happens. I play this roleplay because I think it's fun, and i am not trying to destroy for anyone. I can promise you that.

I got instant banned when i try to relog, which i tried 2-3 minutes after it crashed,
How could you have tried to log in 2-3 minutes after you disconnected if you was not banned until almost 30 minutes later? Everything is a lot easier if people tell the truth from the start.

I tell the truth. I tried to log in, but all the servers in FiveM, including your server, was "offline" for some reason. 

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. Do not ruin this chance I am giving you.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back