What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Vehicle Placement & /carry Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
After @Robbiegot a cheap shot on me with a bat and downed me he carried me to then get informed that there is now a vehicle placement feature so he then put me inside his vehicle to take me to the hospital. 

After arriving there and pulling me out of the vehicle (which appears to be normal) he was unable to pick me up. It was saying "Player Carry Request Failed" so once we'd finished and returned to an area without people we decided to test it in order to figure out whether Robbie was bugged or it's an actual bug. 

We found out it is an actual bug. We initially thought it was just when you were pulled out of a vehicle via the "Vehicle Placement" option however we've come to learn that /carry in general appears to be broken. 

In the video attached you can see that after downed I put Robbie in the vehicle, pull him out and then I am unable to carry. 

(I'll attach video shortly)

This also happens just generally when carrying people when you try to put someone down you get "Player Carry Request Failed" so the person being carried needs to do /carry to put themselves on the floor. 

Should be fixed in next update please make a new bug report if it still not fixed after the next update. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back