What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - el - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

el

Unban Appeal for el 

In-game Name: El Money

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198281063248

The date you got banned: 30/01/20

Member of the team that banned you: Recon9

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got told by a friend i have been banned for keeping guns that i paid for in my house that was not legitly brought into the city.

Why should we unban you ?: I moved these guns that i bought into my house before i knew that they were not legit. They haven't been touched at all as i was told that they would be deleted. I haven't broke any rules that i know of, so im not too sure why i have been banned for 6 months.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

All member of grove street was told not to touch the weapons that was in the gang storage, yet you decided to put them into your house. Why would you do that despite being told not to touch them?

@RobbieHi mate, as i stated in the appeal, i had no idea that the guns were not legitly brought into the city until the day after i had moved 2 of them into my house. I moved them in there because i had spent 500k on them and they were mine to move (Not knowing they were cheated in). I am sorry for doing this, however i did not know at the time. Cheers

When you spent that much money on that amount of ammo, did you not think to get it check before doing anything with it. Don't you think 10000 bullets is a bit much?

@RobbieIt was 1000 not 10,000. I haven't really bought weapons in bulk before so i thought this was a decent deal. Anyway i apologise for moving the weapons, i will be more cautious when buying guns in the future.  

I know i may not be allowed to comment on this unban appeal. However, i was told by staff to tell everyone in grovestreet that the Uzis were cheated in and should not be touched, El had 2 in his house due to him buying 5 for the gang and 2 for certain members in grovestreet. 

I told el specifically not to use them in his house and when they were due to be removed i would tell the staff member that there was 2 in his house

sorry if i wasnt allowed to reply but i was the person who was told by a staff member to tell everyone that they shouldnt be used

Thank you for the information @B0shI believe that the guns and ammo have been dealt with now. Next time @elplease do not touch the items when asked not to.

Unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back