What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Tokjat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tokjat Stock

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042636960

The date when this happened: 06/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: on thursday 04/02/2021 we took a police officer hostage and stole his carbine rifle mk2 whit a grip, advance scope, flashlight and all his ammo aft here that we went to put it in the in the gang safe for the 8 restart and when i logt in this morning the gun was gone but all the ammo is still there i asked around in the gang if someone has taken it the people that have access to take things out of the safe say they have not so i presume it has gone up in thin air

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/62c807b9a9da9a7116321ab6b083379a
Lost items and total value of compensation: carbine rifle mk2 whit a grip, advance scope, flashlight

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Alright @Tokjat

I'll begin looking into this and trying to ascertain what happened. This may take a little while so I'll let you know when I have an outcome. 

Hello @Tokjat

After looking into this compensation request and consulting with our development team we are unable to verify whether or not the weapon just 'disappeared' and as such you have not provided sufficient evidence as stated in our 'Compensation Request Criteria' and as such this compensation request will be denied

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back