What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Gordon Freeman - GTARP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Freeman

Banned
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Gordon Freeman 

In-game Name: Gordon Freeman

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198156271023

The date you got banned: 08/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: Fluqi – (Panel)

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3) Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My apologies that you have to read my unban appeal, but I don’t know if it is appealable yet. The reason I was banned was due to combat logging, as I have already told the admin at the time is, I thought I had to go do something but as soon as a logged out I was told otherwise. I know this sounds like a crappy excuse but as the rules state I must say the whole truth.
In my own words I think I was banned was due to combat logging or exiting during a roleplay situation. I have told a friend about the situation and he agreed from the admins perspective it would look like combat logging. In the future I will wait an extra 5 minutes to make sure I am not in an active situation.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because I have been a long-time member of this community and I had no real intention of combat logging, but it appears that way. Through these hard times Roleplay.co.uk was the only good server that I could find, one where the community welcomes with open arms and it would mean a lot to me if I could continue that experience not from the side lines but actual in the server, I have spent about 800hrs on the server and it would be ashamed for it to go to waste.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Gordon Freeman

So this is your second ban for combat logging and third total ban on the FiveM server. Did you not learn from your last combat logging ban to be more careful?

Hello,

At the time of this incident I didn't think twice when I should have thought it through, but yes I did learn from my last ban.

So in future, what would you do if you were being chased by police, and realised that you had to get off?

I would say pull over and let the cops deal with me, but maybe it is an emergency and I had to go so I go AFK so the cops could deal with but that would be breaking C1.13 and wouldn't really give the cops a good roleplaying experience. That is what I would do but I am curious how you would approach this situation if you don't mind me asking? And I understand it might be hard to unban me but it is always worth a try.

I will unban you and I will give you a bit of advice too. Firstly, always try to make sure that you have enough time to play, e.g. don't log in if you only have 20 mins before you need to get off to do something as RP situations may take longer than that. Secondly, is an emergency really does come up and there is no way to avoid it, contact the player on teamspeak or discord and let them know, apologise and leave. If you cannot contact them, then contact a staff member and explain. I would warn you not to abuse this or use it too often, see: boy who cried wolf.

Put simply, don't do it again and we wont see you here again. Simple as that really.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back