What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Salha - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jesse Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Salha

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 13/11/95

Time of the incident (GMT): 230

What best describes this incident ?: THreaten to dox

Please (in detail) describe the incident: He kept asking me to give his gun to him, was trolling about and eventually after I restrained both him and his friend making it clear that they needed to fuck off because they were generally annoying he threatened to dox me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAOO902-nYk&ab_channel=ItzMeJesse
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Don't mean to bump but it doesn't let it edit the main post but an extension where he says he will make my life a hell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Greetings,

would you happen to have a longer video? This short footage is not really helping me comphrehend the situation that happened ingame.

And can you explain your issue: Threaten to Dox? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After watching some footage on what happened, I wonder what goes through their minds roleplaying such ignorance. These players have issues with themselves and I believe they should play elsewhere with that mindset. Although they are very new on the Server, I doubt they will regret their gameplay. 

The outcome wont go very well for those involved. The player will recieve his punishment accordingly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Jessefor filling out this report.

Now I want you to know here at RPUK we take threats to our playerbase seriusly and we do not tolerate them whatsoever.

In the video you have provided us, I can clearly see the person has said "Fuck you N-Word" few times at the begining of the video, which is in breach of our rule C1.2

In the middle of the video Fooky also calls Night Stalker the N-Word for which he will also be banned under the C1.2.

At the end of the video however Salha turn his attention towards you and said after you told him you will not be giving him a weapon "If you don't sell me gun I will dox you and give away your personal info "(more or less). That is a clear breach of our rule of C1.4 .

So in a matter of 5 minutes, Salha in this video has managed to break 2 important rules on our server for which both of them the punishment is a Permanent ban which he will have to appeal to even get a chance to play on our community again.

C1.2

Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. -Permanent Ban.

C1.4

Any threat to, or harassment of, any person, or the community, will not be tolerated. Depending on the context of the threat we will fully assist the UK police with their enquiries. - Permanent Ban

----------------------------------------------------

REPORT ACTIONED

Player: Salha

Ban: C1.2 & C1.4

Lenght: Perm

===========

This player has already banned for similar rulebreak earlier last night but it will be added on his record.

Player: Fooky

Ban: C1.2

Lenght: Perm

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back