What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Helena Aurelia - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Helena Aurelia

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 15/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2130

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Bit toxic

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and tommy decided to go rob a gallery, when we got there we found Helena who immediately shouted "Get out of the area or you will be shot, get out of the area or you will be shot, keep driving, keep driving, keep driving... keep driving"

That was the extent of the RP we got out of her before she started shooting at our vehicle. Normally I'm not too bothered, so I asked Helena if she could come to teamspeak, to which she replied no, when I tried to persuade her to come saying that she RDM'd us she started spouting about how I'm "Infamous" and that I Initiate on people that way all the time, which to be honest just isn't true and is a slight upon my lovely reputation, all jokes aside, I'm fully aware that I am a controversial character in this community, hence why I have been making an effort recently to be less toxic (in game and out) and much more approachable, which I'm confident a bunch of people can attest to however being spoken to like this by a pair of individuals who do not know me and refuse to have a civil conversation in teamspeak simply baffles and upsets me.

Please note that the second part of the video has no audio because Tommy and I were talking about some personal things, and all the evidence provided in that segment is typed in direct chat anyway.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woUTMZc6mwE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Maxim

Hi was wondering if there was a possibility to see the full not edited clip, you can send it to me privately if you do not wish for everyone else to see it. I just want to see the whole situation unfold to better understand it. Your current video cuts off at like 3 Mins and then when it comes back you are already dead. If that would be possible it would be much appreciated, thanks.

pretty sure i deleted it with the rest of my clips earlier today, the 3 minute clip that is evidence for the RDM is unedited, and the clip that has no audio contains evidence that is only visual no there's no need for the Audio, I can see if i can recover the video that leads up to me dying if that's enough. To be honest i'm not looking to get her banned, just an apology, for basically being a dickhead towards someone she's never met.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can recover the video that leads to you dying that would be great if not possible that is alright as well.

That's very understanding of you In terms of only wanting the appology and I do understand where you are coming from , I will give her time to see this and respond to this if she so chooses, if that's not done I will go ahead and continue dealing with the report as I see fit.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, since Helena has not responded since my last message, I will go ahead and proceed with this report.

From the video you have provided me Maxim which is not perfect since theres a lot of edits and sound missing towards the end, I can see from the parts that are not edited there was no previous interaction with Helena and her gang, once you reached the Gallery Helena initiates on you with the words "Get out the area, you will be shot, get out the area, you will be shot, keep driving keep driving keep driving", which in my eyes is really poor and is essentially a "hands up or die " or a "do this or die" initiation which have always been considered low quality. As we all hopefully know high quality roleplay or in this case initiation should have taken place before shots started flying. From the video provided I can see that Helena is indeed the first person who shot at Tommy in the quilin effectively breaking the rule of RDM as the high quality criteria has not been met, she doesn't manage to kill anyone but as the "first person who shot" of that situation she is responsible for that situation kicking off.

The second point I have is Helena's attitude in the OOC, which I can only describe as quite judgemental perhaps even a little bit toxic, bringing up peoples pasts that have nothing to do with the current situation at hand in order to cover up your own mistake when all they did was ask you to liason, which is not even something they have to do, is just poor. Situation was handled poorly and it probably could have been resolved quite easily. You should not bring your previous problems or distaste for someone into future situations with them, it only ruins them. Treat each situation as a new thing and leave the negative experience from past situations behind in the past where they belong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Taken

Helena Aurelia will be recieving a 1 day ban for A1.2 RDM in accordance with our fair ban system.

You have done a mistake but instead of handling it as one and attempting to resolve it or at least apologise for it, you instead went on the other side of that and attempted to cover it up or divert the attention by bringing up things Maxim has done in the past that have according to you happend months ago, which may I add had nothing to do with the situation.

REPORT ACTIONED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back