What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - id 145 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMikesss

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mike Syke

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: id 145

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 17/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 23

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can see in this video, i am checking if my inventory has magically disappeared as it has happened to me before. This bright guy pulls up, so i attempted to lock my van but the server was lagging alot. I knew he was stealing and had a knife on him so i caught him in the act and stabbed him. He didnt speak or rp anything like his mate when his mate tried running me over. He wouldnt accept carry and said nothing or even rp the injury, which doesnt enable me to roleplay or to get my weapons and ammo back off him in any way. After 5 mins of trying to get hold of an admin he respawns with the loot. Audio quality is shit but audible.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/2jw9nWsdxaE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@BigMikesss

Do you happen to have a full un-edited version of this?

Also one that shows this players ID in the same video?

Could you also explain to me which rule and how this player broke the rules you think he did.

Thanks

Yes I do have the full video. I will link it when its done.

It also does show the ID in the video. However after a recap of the video he suddenly knows how to speak after I called him out on OOC to an admin, replying "how" when i said to him to get on my shoulders. Quality roleplay there.

His mate didn't say a word when he tried to run me over. He didn't roleplay anything before or after I stabbed him. How am I able to create a roleplay scenario with a brick wall.

A short run down would be, No mic (he only has one when admins coming), Roleplay Everything. I don't have time as I'm occupied with work half of the day. And doing reports takes a lot of time.

If by any chance you deem this roleplay acceptable in this server, I wish you and the devs the best of luck with your future projects.

Thanks.

Okay, to continue with the report and the evidence provided. Whilst it is almost impossible to hear anything you say (you should resolve this) we can continue as i dont believe it is relevant for this. 

You are reporting for Fail Roleplay because the guy didnt speak a word to you whilst stealing from your unlocked car. My question is, where was your roleplay? You stood there, watched him, stabbed him without a word said until he was stabbed in the neck on the floor bleeding out. 

If by any chance you deem this roleplay acceptable in this server, I wish you and the devs the best of luck with your future projects.
Whilst i agree with that sentence that you have said (as quoted), i think that from this video it actually shows you are also part of that problem of people providing poor roleplay to other players. Stabbing someone stealing from you without even speaking or trying to speak to him to get your items back is of no benefit to the servers "acceptable roleplay"

I get that this person roleplaying as a carjacker running in, stealing your items and running of is not the best quality i have ever seen but its also not against the rules. Maybe you can look into your own roleplay and always make sure that you are roleplaying to a high standard to show people how it is suppose to be done.

On this basis, this report will be rejected and no further action taken on this player. 

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back