What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Fergu - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergu

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Fergu

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198408808625

The date when this happened: 18/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I still own a house somehow that is inside FOB and would like to be comped the amount I bought it for as I am unable to use it and unable to sell it.

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/55012e63d4e566702890dddd11bc5b85
Lost items and total value of compensation: Sone House (Grey) - however much it costs to purchase

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Fergu

I've been able to speak with our developers and get your house re-added nearby exactly how it was before it was removed. What I've also been able to do is get 14 days of rent added onto your property to allow for the time that it's not on server and a little bit on top as a thank you and sorry. 

For now your house will disappear from your list however  it will be readded onto the server next update.

If after the next changelog your house isn't there, give me a shout on discord or teamspeak and I'll nag Jaffa for you. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back