What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Change character animation when you sell drugs to NPC's.

JDM-4

Brief Summary:

Change character animation so only your character does an animation and not the NPC, this will stop you from getting bugged in to cars and ran over.

Detailed Suggestion:

As you guys may have noticed, whenever you sell drugs to an NPC, both your character and the NPC will do a hug animation. This is perfectly fine for when both you and the NPC are on foot, but it would be far better if only your character did an animation and not the NPC, maybe a handshake or something (there's many other animations out there).

Reason being, if you sell to an NPC while they are sitting inside their car, and they accept your drug deal, you will both do the hug animation and sometimes you get bugged inside the NPC's car, so when they drive off they run over you and sometimes kill you. Also, it would help from NPC's unnecessarily jumping out of their car to say 'piss off' and then get back in to their car to drive off. This will also prevent the loophole of selling drugs to someone to get them out of their car so you can steal their car and drive off, which you normally can't do as NPC vehicles are usually locked when they are inside them and driving. 

So by changing the animation to only your character doing the animation, for example a handshake, while the NPC does no animation at all, then it would fix a lot as you won't teleport in to an animation and then in to their car. 

The Pros:

• Less bugs
  • Less deaths so NHS won't have to be called as much
  • Gets rid of a non-RP loophole

The Cons:

• Non that I can think of

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

I've been knocked over a number of times because I couldn't get 'out' of glitching from inside a customers car quick enough.

I don't mind the animation while on foot so much so if the animation could be ignored or changed for the NPC in cars that would be ideal.

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

The animation has now been changed so only the player does the animation if sold to an NPC in a vehicle.

Moving to implemented

Back