What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isrosh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505560

The date you got banned: 08/27/20

Member of the team that banned you: robbie

Reason given for your ban: Fail Rp

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was abnned for failing rp, i dont remember the case exactly as its been 3 months, i basically did not cooporate with an officer, and i took adventage of a game bug (cuffs were not working) which is a shameful mistake that was done by not thinking about my actions and not caring for the experiance and the quality of the roleplay between me and the officer. the ban was justefied, though i have rethinked my actions, and understood the wrongs i did.
they will not be repeated if i ever get a chance to come back.

Why should we unban you ?: After my denied ban appeal back at november where i was asking to get unbanned but Robbie denied it, i had left the website and cam back after 3 months (today) to realize that i was given a chance to explain myself for a reason to get unbanned but i did not use it, i did not ignore the message i just had missed it, i have not visited the site in a while until today.
therefore im asking for another chance.
I was given the advice to rethink my actions, for i could not get unbanned as i didnt give a good reason to it, 6 months have passed and id like to come back to the server as a new player, clean record, i had done my thinking about my actions and i will not repeat them, RPUK was and still is my favorite server to RP on, i love the community, id really like to come back to the server, even if everything i had is removed, i wouldent mind. , i just want to come back as a new community member.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is a continiuing appeal as my previous one was closed for a week, im reopening it as i was told to do so after the 28th to febuary

You had five 1 day bans, Did you not realise after the first ban you should follow rules? 
Why should give someone a chance that clearly cant or doe snot want to follow our rules? 

@Jefke V Hey, thanks for the answer, i answered this question at the other appeal that was closed, at the time (about 1 year ago) i was not taking roleplay seriously, i just made a mess with my friends, and didnt care much about the roleplay if im being honest, but now im ready to come back and open a new page as i already wrote in this current appeal, im not playing with those friends of mine anymore because they quit roleplay, and even if they do come back i wont use this as an excuse to harras players and ruin the roleplay on the server, thanks!

What can you add to the community if you are given another chance?

@Robbie well, improved roleplay on my end as the reason i was banned was really bad roleplay, reports on others if they misbehave and break rules, making suggestions on the forum, and overall supporting the server and the players in it, i belive its a nice way to donate to the community as everyone does thier part in it aswell and now its my turn.

Well I will hold you to that because if you provide any roleplay like you was before you got banned you will quickly find yourself banned from the server again. So do not ruin this chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back