What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - DavidGaming - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unban Appeal for DavidGaming 

In-game Name: David G. Orion

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198037196540

The date you got banned: 03/05/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: A1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was flying a orca around a Redzone DMT during border wars. Knowing that cops were in the DMT I was trying to distract them. On one low approach to the tower I got distracted by something in real life and I accidently crashed the work and cause the tower to be destroyed killing 5 cops. This was a VDM on my part but wasn't intentional.

Why should we unban you ?: This is my first offence that resulted in a ban. I really didn't mean to crashed the DMT, my intention was to fly around the DMT, but got distracted and didn't turned in time, seeing that I didn't turned in time I tried to stop before hitting the tower or go above it.
My POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yjT_dPJjgM
You can see from my POV that I was surprised when I looked back at the screen and saw the DMT in front of me. I thought that I was gonna go around it on the left side, but when I look back at the screen I was heading straight for DMT and too late to avoid it.
I'm sorry that my actions caused the death of 5 cops and destruction of a building, this could had a big impact on the outcome of the fight. In the future I'll make sure to not fly anywhere this dangerous, that any small mistakes can result in a VDM.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What were you doing prior to this?

I was fighting as Poseidon, but got tired o the gunfight so switch to civ to fly around. My first thought was to fly other Poseidon members from base to Athira, but since there were no takers I decided to just fly around. I flew 2 time above DMT then went and flew around other zones, just to see what was happening and then came back to DMT and flew over it 3 more time before I crashed into it. After I crashed I messaged the cops and asked if they require any comp and apologises for it.

Why did you laugh at the end of your so called evidence of it being an «accident»?

That wasn't me laughing, that was me sighing after realising how bad I screwed up. 

And the gang «F the Police»?

Yes, I was in that gang for about a month, I think. I create it because I don't like the police, I didn't see anything wrong with the name of the gang, neither did other staff members. This gang was created at the first ever border wars so I can go and contest Police capture points. If there is an issue with the name of the Gang I created only for myself so I can contest zones I'll change it.

Is it not kinda funny that you relog, go on as a civilian. Get yourself in that orca, and happened to kill all the cops in the tower including the guy that killed you?

I don't find it funny. I log on as civ because I wasn't making any progress as Poseidon and were other better fighters than me waiting. I had no idea who the cop that kill me was. Why would I get myself in trouble with a VDM just to kill 1 cop? The reason why I kept flying over DMT is because it looked like the only active zone and knew that cops were inside the DMT, so I was trying to get them to shoot at me and get out of cover and maybe be killed by someone on the hills.

Of course you knew people were there, you were killed by one of the guys in that tower no more than 13 minutes prior.

Come on.. 

I didn't said I didn't knew people were there, I said I didn't knew who, like the name. I did knew people were in the DMT, they were shooting at me.

Come back when you are willing to be more honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back