What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Alexandru ion - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandru ion

Unban Appeal for Alexandru ion 

In-game Name: Alexandru ion

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199058058860

The date you got banned: 02/06/21

Member of the team that banned you: KeirT

Reason given for your ban: rule 1.4 i glitched into a spot i wasn't allowed to.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for rule 1.4 which is about exploiting and i broke it as i went inside the ar cache through the window when there wasn't the required amount of police on. also because i knew the rules and that i should have known to not break this rule.

Why should we unban you ?: i wont do anything stupid again and even if i broke into it i wasn't going for the weapons as you cant go and get the weapons from outside the doors.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

is this okay?  and if not can you tell me why so i can change it next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Alexandru ion

So we will pick this up where we left off last time. Why did you do this?

It was indeed. Why do you think we have this rule?

@Alexandru ionThis is your 5th appeal now and it seems you still cant even follow the basic rule of not bumping, whuch we have said on your other appeals. If you cant follow a simple forum rule then how can we trust you on the server?

@Alexandru ionplease respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back