What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cant see the id - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonie Fat Macaroni

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Edvin Howards

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Cant see the id

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1

What best describes this incident ?: Trolling, abusing NHS

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i got a call that 2 people needed my nhs attention. As i arrive a recongnise these 2 from attacking me earilier for no reason. I go up to them to help them but i do think about it but i still help them becuas i dont wanna let them die. As i help them up the bald girl attacked me and the other one. After telling them a lot of times to not do that they procced to ignore my commands telling them to stop. Thats when i killed and put a DNR on them. I dont see * Dont touch my Boobs* as a Rp and a reason to attack a Nhs. I have a felling they are there to purly troll and hoping this report will get them to go away so they dont ruin other peoples Rp experince. Also this happend in British time 01.15 but here in sweden it is 02:15.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc7QW2lvxWY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Also forgot to add this happend in the area of the dam 

Here is more fotage of them hitting me and vdm me. This also proves that there was no prior rp or initiation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello.

Today as i was on patrol the same bikini guy decides to vdm and kill a guy and ram vehicles. this acourd around 15.53. in the hospital area.  2021-03-8

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Tonie Fat Macaroni Is hard for me to find out what the player is. When you report a player you need to get the player ID you do that in the FiveM keybind and then Fivem there you can assign a key to show ID on people for a short time. 

Your time of incident you provide 1 which make it even harder to even locate the player. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello, I'm going to be closing this report now as the person making this report clearly hasn't a clue who they are actually reporting. While I do agree the actions presented in the video do go against our server rules, you cannot expect us to action them against someone who we don't know. Our devs have provided sufficient tools to file a report (FiveM keybind to show session IDs) and if you are unable to do that, then unfortunately we are unable to help you on this occasion. We don't discourage you from making another report if incidents like this occur, however I cannot stress that if you decide to make a report, please provide an identity with proof. Otherwise we can never truly prove that was the player who broke rules.

REPORT DENIED DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back