What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - joeatha - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeatha

Unban Appeal for joeatha 

In-game Name: Joe Atha

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 501491101

The date you got banned: 03/08/21

Member of the team that banned you: Dont know

Reason given for your ban: C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For trying to sneak something into prison for my friend twice, should of just being an arrest.

Why should we unban you ?: C1.12 can't be the reason why i got banned because i never got told to stop doing what i was doing. Also have put 130+ hours into this server in the last week and have being doing good rp in the city causing no problems.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @joeathacan you please provide your correct SteamID, it should start with a 7

your not really tellin ght full story here are you? 
Tell me what happened after you got shot? 

We was on the floor and we were getting dragged away and we were having ago at the officers as you would do as a criminal

So, you didn't say anything that might have resulted in you being here?

Well I can tell you that you used language that made a female member of our community so uncomfortable that she contacted staff members and asked if it was ok that she logged off. I am not going to repeat that disgusting language here and the fact that it apparently didn't even register with you that you were being offensive is worrying to me. 

Clearly you need some time off to think about this. 

Denied 
Can re-appeal in 2 weeks (24/03/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back