What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Vulcan / Recoil - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyWolf

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: GreyWolf Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Vulcan / Recoil

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1645

What best describes this incident ?: A1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: On the way to a gunfight with cops i decided to turn around as everyone had died there, when going back i saw a Poseidon truck that had been stolen, so i decided to intervene, and this is how it went (see link).

The quality of roleplay leading up to my death is not what i would call high standard, Vulcan has been on this server for nearly 2 years (that i am aware of but possibly longer) and to see this is the product of all that experience is actually quite sad, I would expect better from people as such as this.
RPUK as they know (or should by now but apparently don't) is a community has that has standards, standards that consist of everyone enjoying themselves and providing high quality roleplay to those not in the zones. RPUK say's itself it has rules to maintain their extremely high quality roleplay, however this was not of that standard.

I report recoil as he was the one that got me and the rest of vulcan as they all opened fire on what i see to be a killing which consisted of low quality rp.

I have also chosen not to speak to them as like i said previously, they should know by now.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63INaLELwpw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So after looking at this video that is also not the required 3 minutes prior too the situation, i notice that you are reporting for:

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

From what i see in this video you turn up to a stolen posiedon vehicle and when clearly outnumbered 4 to 1 you have a very cocky attitude as though you have the upper hand in that scenario. Whilst they are willingly talking too you, the main guy does not pull his gun or give you any hostility you decide mid conversation to jump in your car and run away. Then, when they test your cockyness it works.. you stop to which they begin to rob you. Your words straight away are a simple "Put that fucking gun away or ill use lethal force on you" previous to this you have not really provided them with much, they have been the ones providing the roleplay.

Personally, the way i see this is that you rock up to 4 heavily armed (friendly..ish..) rebels with a horrible attitude. I do not think that there is anything "Random" about this shootout that happened, i think that they provided you with better roleplay than you gave them and maybe you should take from this that you should save the cocky attitude for then you have more posiedon to back you up 🙂

Nothing random about this. I think its also worth saying.. its okay to lose.. who knows, being taken by them or held hostage could have been a lot more of a interesting scenario than being shot. 

Report Rejected. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back