What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Glenn Murrary and another - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash47

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ash Hudini

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Glenn Murrary and another

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1323

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'll start by prefacing this by saying this is my first time on the server since August/September or so, so I do apologize if i've missed something but I feel like this wouldn't have flown back then and I've re-read the rules to see if there are any significant changes since then and it seems not in regards to RDM. I'd also like to add that I didn't have my ID key bound as I haven't played for so long, so the name in the report is the name that he showed up with in Teamspeak, could be a different character, I have no idea of the name of his accomplice that shot aswell.

I logged in at the prison, ran out onto the highway and some random bloke offered me a lift into the city, we got talking about the cars I have and he wanted to see them. After a few minutes of driving around in my aston we go back to Legion and the guy I was with punches some guy of a bike, who then pulls a pistol and aims it at him. Some words are exchanged and I say something to the effect of "why are you pulling a gun on a guy for punching you you mug". The guy puts his gun away and goes back to his bike while me and the random dude i'm with leave, I didn't really think anything of this at the time.

Probably around 5 minutes later i'm looking at the map after asking some people where the meth location is since it's all changed since I last played. While doing this the bike guy pulls up with two friends, this is where the video takes over and explains the rest.

I just feel it was really odd and lazy, the rules state this:

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

I feel like I wasn't given any real warning of anything, I had no idea I was about to be shot or was in any danger, I just assumed the guy was acting tough as he did when he got punched by the guy I met. Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly but I asked the guy to hop into teamspeak after this incident and he made the argument that they shot because I bumped into their car as I tried to leave. I wasn't given any demand to stop, turn off the engine or anything. Just felt like they wanted to shoot someone for the sake of shooting someone.

In the video Glenn claims that I "shouted abuse at him and drove off fast" in the first incident, which isn't true. I just said it was weird to pull a gun after getting punched instead of punching back, and drove off as normal after the random guy got back in my car and Glenn put his pistol away.

Another point that was brought up by Glenn was that I did not value my life, thus breaking rule G2.4. This could honestly be true in hindsight but in the moment I genuinely felt no real sense of danger, he pointed a gun at me in the previous incident then just walked off back to his bike so I just assumed the guy was all talk, this combined with the fact that he didn't make any hostile intentions clear with what he was saying gave me the impression I wasn't being robbed, so I just tried to leave.

To add to this they circled back a minute later, picked me up. I complied with them picking me up and dropping me repeatedly, then took me all the way to the pier and dropped me in the ocean. Just a confusing situation to me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afjAbX45exo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thanks for confirming you had two guns pointed at you and yet decided to smash through the bike and drive off. Its Hard to roleplay if you drive off mate, and pretty embarrassing you reported if I'm honest. 

We were going to rob you and therefore produced the high quality role play you seem to want. (despite driving off with two guns pointed to your head) not allowing this to happen. 

I was also talking to you in TS and you left the channel and stopped talking, secondly you seemed to have cut the bit out of the video were you shouted RDM despite having a bullet in your head ruining my immersion. 

I was dragged out of the channel to speak to an admin that was helping me with a bug I was having where I spawn in the prison, I returned soon after and also sent another message ingame asking if you wanted to come back.

Saying you were going to rob me doesn't really mean anything, you didn't say anything at all, you just pointed a gun and shot when I decided to leave. Scraping a truck is not a valid reason to just execute someone as far as i am aware. The video ends where my shadowplay recording ends, so upload your POV if you'd like.

I reported as I feel you were just kill hungry and broke rule G1.2, nothing personal, cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

This report seems to be mostly hearsay when compared to what evidence is actually provided. It's very difficult for me to judge this report when only a very small portion of it is backed up with evidence. Therefore I'll ask both @ash47and @GlennMurrayif they are able to provide anymore footage of either the incident itself of the ensuing chat in TS to give me a little more to work with. Also @Kierang03are you in anyway involved in this report?

I'm afraid I don't, just seems very over the top  to report each to there own I guess, I was punched by his mate the drove off shouting things out the window, we found them later and they were surrounded by triad gang he had two guns to his head and tried to drive off not sure what the problem was, if he valued his life he wouldn't off driven off with a gun pointed to his head. 

I'm more than happy to offer any help I can for you to conduct your enquires but I am struggling to see what I have done wrong. 

Hello all,

This report seems to be mostly hearsay when compared to what evidence is actually provided. It's very difficult for me to judge this report when only a very small portion of it is backed up with evidence. Therefore I'll ask both @ash47and @GlennMurrayif they are able to provide anymore footage of either the incident itself of the ensuing chat in TS to give me a little more to work with. Also @Kierang03are you in anyway involved in this report?
My shadowplay didn't go back far enough to capture the initial event but honestly it was irrelevant regardless, some guy that gave me a lift punched Glenn, some words we're exchanged and Glenn pointed a pistol at the guy, Glenn put his gun away and got back on his bike, I left. Then they rolled up on me in video 10 mins or so later, said nothing at all to imply I was being held up and then shot me when I left as I hit their car trying to get on the road.

I just don't understand how what takes place in the video doesn't break G1.2, "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM."please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence" etc

The only reason they have given for shooting me is because I called the guy a mug 10 minutes prior, and then accidentally hit his mates car?

The reason you were shot was driving off how many times 

you had a gun to your head you don't just drive off

Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

nothing else to add, i'll respect whatever the admins decide, cheers.

Looking at this it feels like the video very much starts in the middle of a situation. Like Jolly says, there's not much to work with

@ash47I understand you do not have the video of the previous situation, do you have any more of this current video? I assume your Shadowplay does not record 1.5 minutes at a time.

We require some more context than what is here to actually determine if a rule was broken.

Looking at this it feels like the video very much starts in the middle of a situation. Like Jolly says, there's not much to work with

@ash47I understand you do not have the video of the previous situation, do you have any more of this current video? I assume your Shadowplay does not record 1.5 minutes at a time.

We require some more context than what is here to actually determine if a rule was broken.
I can send you the entire preceding 5 minutes, which is what my shadowplay is set to. Will upload now and DM it to you, however this is footage from the start on the interaction I assure you.

Give me 15 mins and i'll send it your way.

This all seems a lot of effort, considering I'm not even the person that killed you mate, I was just there and spoke to you in TS.

If a rule has been broken it wasent me that did it.

This all seems a lot of effort, considering I'm not even the person that killed you mate, I was just there and spoke to you in TS.

If a rule has been broken it wasent me that did it.
Not too much effort, just uploading a video file.

You and your friend shot at me without reason from my pov, it was either him or yourself that killed me but either way you both shot and hit me. First shot from the guy on the back of the bike (I believe this was you), second fatal shot from the driver of the bike.

Who was your friend?

Full video sent to you @Nomadand @Jolly

Report Summary:

Looking at this report it's very obvious that something transpired prior to the interaction seen in the video. This evidence hasn't been presented however based on the way the gang member on the bike was so aggravated and the fact no denial was obvious by the person who has made this report, it's clear some violent interaction occurred. Therefore I am unable to class this as RDM for the simple reason that it was not random. Furthermore, to address the concern regarding no quality RP prior to you being shot, how do you expect the gang members to create an interesting RP scenario when you are talking about drug locations and then fleeing when you're clearly outnumbered? It's not really fair and definitely not keeping within out standards. And calling an armed gang member a 'mug' was probably not helping. I understand you haven't been here in a long time, but this isn't the correct way of getting back into the swing of things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

Ash Hundini: This is a Formal Warning to respect G2.4

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back