What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Car Delivery Trailer Pick-up Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
The car delivery pick-up seems to spawn the trailers in a very funny way and it sometimes duplicates and blows up. Videos will show the issue. Even when there is just 1 order it can spawn 3 trailers

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cb039f8b91192ae219f2c078b9567f3d.jpg

265e7cb78f88f41328d80d8e39675e43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure it's because when they hit accept it doesn't tell them what to do until they jump in a truck so I've seen about 12 blown up trailers when you get down there, it also seems to break your GPS when you accept as it doesn't tell you any distance or direction only the Map lines 

For mine I have made sure that i only click everything once as well to be clear.

I would share some of my experience with this bug, few days ago my PNC stopped working so I decided to restart my game and when I rejoined I spawned under the map with 4 of these trailers on top of me and trying to kill me, I then fell down the ground and they spawned out of nowhere in the middle of the road at vinewood boulevard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back