What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Triad's Nadine and Danny's Birthday Party!

John Fletcher

Hello all, The Triads are coming back to bring a party to you! Yes, I said you. All of you are invited! The BBQ will be on, making our famous foods from China. Oh I nearly forgot about something, what's a birthday party without Alcohol, there'll be alcohol. (For all those Alcoholic's. T&C's Apply)​

We'll be bringing the good DJs of the Triads who'll have their set pieces to play!​

Now, the main idea for a party is to have fun, so the only thing that I ask you to do is have fun and don't cause problems. It's a birthday party... Make sure you say Happy Birthday to both Nadine and Danny.​

​

The Party will be at the Triad Area on 23/03/2021 at 8:30 PM

Hope to see you all there! Mr. Wing Pong

T&C's: Alcohol is strictly for those who are over the age of 18, ID will have to be provided. If not provided you will be denied to have alcohol and you'll be laughed at because you look like an idiot. 

dam i finish work at 10 so cant be there till like midnight when its all over lol

Back