What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - bbk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbk

Unban Appeal for bbk 

In-game Name: Michael Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199021052987

The date you got banned: 03/27/21

Member of the team that banned you: fluqi

Reason given for your ban: Combat Log C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Leaving the game

Why should we unban you ?: The reason I quit is because yesterday I had a very intense day at drug dealing where I had to deal with multiple enemies. Police has been called multiple times and I even had a helicopter on me for like 20 minutes. Yesterday I had a chase with the Police and after speeding up to like 60mph a Police car changes lanes and comes directly at me which would result in instant death in real life. This policeman was streaming at that time and he said it was completly fine what he did.

The reason I quit after that is because I will not be roleplaying along after such ridicilous VDM and FailRP. If this is what you call reasonable then I dont know who whitelisted this guy but I think that they should be out fast. The police car was speeding like 50mph so we crashed into eachother after he came directly at me after switching his lane which I think is pure shit and I got pissed because I am following every rule and something like this happens so I decided to quit and not play along because I think thats just a dickhead move and thats unfair.

If there is any chance for me then I am willing to go to prison because they would've got me anyway I had like 5 armed police cars after me. If you unban me I accept my punishment which is most likely life in prison or like a couple of thousand months. I would like you to have a word with that Policeman because he pretty much killed me on the spot with his car. The only reason I was alive is because I had my vest If i didnt have my vest thats instant death.

So to sum it up I quit because I'm not going to let a WHITELISTED Policeman do this kind of stuff to players, if It happened to me then this will happen to the next person. The cop used his car as a weapon which resulted in instant death pretty much. I am willing to do my prison sentence if you unban me and I would like to continue playing on this server 🙂

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @bbk

We do have a system in place for you to use if you believe someone has broken a rule. Its called report a player. What we do not accept is people handing out their own justice due to the perceived guilt of another player by logging off any denying them any RP. This is an RP server, even if the cop hasn't broken any rules but you feel he/she was too heavy handed, there are police complaints systems in place etc. This one moment of alleged police aggression could have been spun out to make a really interesting RP scenario but you in your moment of anger stopped that. 

So, why should we unban you when you have clearly shown that you would rather break rules than have some really fun RP? 

@Bowen OrionHello mate,

I understand and I agree with what you said and now I understand that next time something like this happens I will be dealing with it more calmly. I believe this was a natural human reaction and my anger in that moment was natural we are all different and we all react in different ways when we are angry 😛

I admit that my behaviour wasnt great and now I understand that I could've done things better, I've got to say though this was my first ban for something like this and I would really appreciate another chance. If for any reason something like this happens again which is very very unlikely because now I know what to do after a situation like this occurs then you can ban me again without the option to appeal for an unban. I've got to say that there arent any quality open RP servers like this one and I would really like to keep playing.

I had great fun playing and I've met many players already by playing just for two days, I have initiated some intense and exciting moments when roleplaying in crime and hopefully I can continue to have fun with this community as I appreciate the quality of a community I have found myself in.

I ensure you that I will report any player that breaks the rules and I will never deal with situations like this in the way that I did which led to a permanent ban. I apologize and hopefully you give me another chance. If there is anything else you want me to do to ensure things like this never happen again then let me know please and I'll do the best I can.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I hope that you have learnt from this experience. I will go ahead and unban you this time but as you yourself have said, if this happens again getting unbanned is rather unlikely. As Ive stated this is not acceptable here and I am confident that you now know and understand that. Please don't let me down.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back