What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 13 3 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazed

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Frankie Jones

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 13 3

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 830

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly id like to apologise for my mic not working. I recently installed a voicemod so i could change my voice to better enhance my roleplay (had good feedback so far). I had not updated my input device in shadowplay therefor my microphone wasnt recording which is why you cannot hear what i am saying. Hopefully from what is shown in the video this is still grounds RDM/VDM.

I was chilling in the Legion Square carpark when i thought it would be funny to go up and ask this Aztecer (ID 3) to 'smell my finger'. To which he starts hitting me (there was no roleplay exchanged from him, he just started to randomly attack me). I told him to 'chill out' as it was 'just a finger'. He continued to chase me round and try to attack me with no roleplay from him what so ever. I know he is in a gang, had he said something like 'put your finger down or their will be trouble' you know, esculate the sitatuion in some way and give me chance to respond then that would be fine, but instead he just carried on trying to hit me. At this point i tried to leave (I am not fighting back). At this point another player (ID 13) who i hadnt even spoke to started to try and RVDM with his car with no prior roleplay what so ever. Again, had they have told me to stop and put my hands up or atleast attempted some roleplay out of this stupid situation then i would understand. They just werent saying much and were chasing me trying to kill me from what i could see. Im not saying anything at this point other than telling them to 'fuck off' and 'leave me alone'. I know you cant hear me say this but it is obvious i wanted to try and get away from them. ID 13 hits me with his car again and this time it was very deliberate. Finally they back me into a corner and still do not provide any roleplay. ID 3 refuses to hit me anymore which is fair enough however ID 13 comes over and hits me until im down on the ground needing medical assistance. They then get in their cars and drive off and provide no help to me what so ever. Had they have said sorry or something and said they didnt mean to down me like that and taken me to a hospital then i would have let it go.

I asked these 2 gentlemen to come on TS to sort this out and they began to get argumentitve with me and told me that i was 'antagonising them' by asking them to smell my finger and that was grounds to kill me with absolutely zero roleplay from them. They refused to believe they did anything wrong nor apologise. So i tried to sort it out with them but they werent having any of it.

Its not the fact they killed me that bothers me, its the fact they provided ZERO roleplay for the situation. Chasing me around and giggling trying to kill me.

Again, i am sorry for no audio on my part, if this report is not valid due to that fact then i understand and have sorted the issue now (i only realised when listening back to this clip that the wrong input was selected). Hopefully from the clip and the audio on their behalf you can see that they provided no roleplay and RDM/RVDM me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afcINUM_7CM&ab_channel=FrankieJones
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

[SIZE=11pt]There was roleplay before but the video has clearly been cut and who knows you could [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]of[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] muted your mic audio on the video. We went to TS and you Was very abusive to me and mimicking the way I speak.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]TS Video Part 1:[/SIZE]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thankyou for providing the evidence of me giving you a chance to apologise. Also just because you're a gang member doesnt mean you can go around and kill people for no reason. its disgraceful behaviour from yourself. From what iv been told gang members are supposed to roleplay properly and cant just attack people 'cus im a gang member init'. 

Also in the end of the clip what is it Jambo says? 'ill just text 'ADAM''?. I hope 'Adam' isnt one of your staff friends who you think texting can somehow get you out of this situation, its obvious you have been in this city a long time but that doesnt entitle you to special treatment, nor does it allow you to break the rules and do as you please. Messaging staff members about reports is against the rules. 

This guy clearly doesnt understand what im trying to say so for now im going to leave this in the hands of an admin and not reply from now on.

Some wild accusations being made here. Okay lets start.

Also in the end of the clip what is it Jambo says? 'ill just text 'ADAM''?. I hope 'Adam' isnt one of your staff friends who you think texting can somehow get you out of this situation, its obvious you have been in this city a long time but that doesnt entitle you to special treatment, nor does it allow you to break the rules and do as you please. Messaging staff members about reports is against the rules. 
I believe Jason said "Ill just TEXT it" in relation to this report a player. His video never saved therefore he never had proof of the the TS conversation but obviously @Emerasdid. This means he would have to text chat the conversation as we are now rather than a video. So those claims can just be stopped dead in their tracks. 

So it is pretty clear from all of the evidence provided that you have all had prior interactions with each other "2 hours before" now. FiveM is designed to have long standing RP scenarios and "Beefs" that can last any amount of time that the players wish. By the looks of it @Glazedyou have seen these before and you all have had some not so pleasant run ins with each other. If i had just had a tense situation or some "Beef" with someone i would NOT 2 hours later go back to these same people pointing my finger in their face saying "smell my finger" to me... you are asking for trouble. In my opinion, thats your own fault. I agree where they say "There is nothing random" about that, because you HAVE has prior interaction from your own admission, granted it was 2 hours before but all of you are well aware of the situation and it wasn't like they just came up to you and started punching you to death. I fully believe you antagonised them AND knew you were.

A recording from your end with no sound is obviously not going to get you very far. From what you admit in the TS conversation you seemed to break character with "Threats to report" 

So, we have 2 ways that this can be dealt with and i will let you boys decide how we are going to move forward as you obviously could not be adult enough to have a civil conversation and talk it out. So,

Option A

@Glazed1 Day Ban for rules:

(C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated.

(C1.14) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only.

Then moving onto Jason There 1 Day for:

[SIZE=medium](G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.[/SIZE]

The reason for Jasons, its pretty clear the first time you hit him with your car was a accident however when you ended up doing that again.. injuring him and then did not care to then punch him when the person he had the issue with stopped just to knock Glazed out. This was not needed as apparently he had already surrendered. I have not opted for G1.2 (RDM) as like i said, i also agree this was not random.. however the hitting with the car twice was not needed.

Option B

Jason & Glazed both receive warnings on file for the above rules stated. You both move on from this and obviously do not do anything like this in the future. Any further TS conversations @Glazedyou will need to calm down and not be so aggressive as the way you handled that was absolutely pathetic. You all sound like adults, act like adults.

So usually we do not proceed with player reports like this however as i said, your all adults. This is your second chance to resolve this. If you could please let me know how you would like me to go forward. If again you cannot all agree on 1 option then i will pick myself. This will also timeout after 24 hours in which time i again, will make the decision. 

I will need a reply from @Glazed   @Emeras  and Jason (not got his tag)

@Charles Vane What i done was foolish and i should of tried to give prior rp in this situation and to be honest at this time i was tired and sick of arguing with this guy all day i realise this i should have never done this and i am willing go on from this and make sure i will never do anything like this again.

I am in agreement with Jason. I am over the whole situaition now and I want to put it behind us and move on. As far as i am concerned this line of RP is over and my character was recently killed so i have no prior memory of this even happening.

Okay, 

We will go with option B. Consider this a warning.

Report actioned. Warnings to Jason/Glazed.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back