What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Thomas S - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Thomas S

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1930

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around in a stolen police SUV. I saw a HEMTT Box driving towards Agios and i wanted to try and make him pull over. I guess Thomas was trying to help the truck driver and followed us. He drove beside me and threatened to disable my car. Soon after, he shot at my car and i was injured in the process.

As far as i´m aware, you cant initiate from vehicle to vehicle like that. I have been in a similar situation years ago, where someone initiated from a vehicle to my vehicle i got an admin to confirm that you can´t do that. Me and Thomas went to a liaison and i told him, he cant do that. He said that what he did was not wrong and that he had seen it multiple times before. He went out of the liaison, because he had to go. I was not satisfied with the liaison, since he did´n see that he cant do that and is most likely going to do that again, so thats why i filed this report against him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFc3-aD8iE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Nema,

Under normal circumstances I would let this report sit for a little bit longer however this is rather clear to me. You are indeed correct that you cannot initiate from a vehicle and thus this was not a valid RP interaction between yourself and the player in question who is seen shooting at you in the report. It is due to this that the following action will be taken.

Thomas S - 7 day temporary ban (A1.2)

Thank you for your report.

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back