What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Crawsh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawsh

Unban Appeal for Crawsh 

In-game Name: Sam Crawsh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198965553534

The date you got banned: 03/08/21

Member of the team that banned you: deleter

Reason given for your ban: C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was rude and offensive to a police officer

Why should we unban you ?: i have thought about what i said and it is absolutely disgraceful and unnecessary, i apologise to the officer i made feel uncomfortable and offended. if i could be allowed back in the city that would be highly appreciated. thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i was just being immature and trying to be funny, but then soon realised i was in the wrong and am very sorry for any concern i have caused.

The person in question in this situation actually logged off of the server because of how uncomfortable they were at the time. 

If your actions are going to cause other people to stop playing why should you be allowed on our servers?

i didnt realise how hurtful my comment was, i was being childish and trying to be funny not realising the consequences. i do apologise to the officer i hurt and i just want a second chance. i am positive it wont happen again.

So, explain to me if you were to be in that same situation again. How would you roleplay it this time?

if i do get allowed back in the city i am sure that i will not be in the same situation. i was on the floor handcuffed when i said such horrible things, next tie if it does happen i would stay down not saying anything/cooperating as i should with the police officers.

I hope you have learnt from this situation, I will be giving you another chance. Do not make this same mistake again as there will not be another.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back