What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Benn1_UNBAN - Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benn1_UNBAN

Unban Appeal for Benn1_UNBAN 

In-game Name: Benn1

Server: Forums

Steam ID:

The date you got banned: 04/03/17

Member of the team that banned you: Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban: Rule C1.6 - Community Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As this was 4 years ago now, I have absolutely no idea, however I do know that I deserved the ban - I believe I was banned as part of the LeanSquad blanket ban.

Why should we unban you ?: It's now been 4 years, and I've not been playing Arma for the last 2 years. I apologise for wasting Vladic's time and have no doubt that he has nothing against me as I frequently join his streams and speak to him from time to time. Over these 4 years I have grown up and have started playing RPUK's FiveM server, which I am glad to see a good number of people I recognise who have stuck around since the start of this community. I hope you can give me another chance and I can assure you that I have no intention of getting banned again at all, I'd like to integrate myself back into the community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Benn1_UNBAN

Your account got unbanned during our mass unban and as such your forum account has now been unbanned. 

From here on out please refrain from using this forum account and only use your main, thankyou. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back