What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

BMW 135i

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigstiff

Bought the car and found a few issues:

• Car struggles to hit 100mph, which even 30k trikes and very cheap cars can do very easily.
  • The car has back seats but they can't be used, the car is two door though so unsure if this is intentional.
  • When the car is taken from a garage it is always very dirty (I mean dirty haha). Petty thing but thought it was worth mentioning since wash cloths are very expensive right now.

Hopefully the car could be rebalanced a little? Cheers

1. I believe this is intentional.

2. I found this to be a problem also.

3. You have to clean the car first, change something on the car in benny's - like the paint and then store it. That should fix your issue with it being dirty.

1. I believe this is intentional.

2. I found this to be a problem also.

3. You have to clean the car first, change something on the car in benny's - like the paint and then store it. That should fix your issue with it being dirty.
Cheers for the reply, I'll try what you said under 3.

In regards to the intentional speed, I considered it but after driving many other cars it doesn't make sense. Even the rentable food delivery cars would absolutely smash this. I just thought it was worth mentioning since I've seen the devs trying to balance a lot of the cars.

I've attached a video of the car to save time trying it.

Video

yh i love the look of this car and was suprised at how slow it was , supposed to be a M sports but struggles to hit 100 , the acceleration is decent but this car definetly needs a tuning in upcoming updates

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back