What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Bjorn Rosen - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn Rosen

Banned
Unban Appeal for Bjorn Rosen 

In-game Name: ADAM

Server: Discord

Steam ID:

The date you got banned: 04/12/21

Member of the team that banned you: Pr0xity (Discord mod)

Reason given for your ban: Trolling, etc

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.:
I was banned because i trolled by sending gifs in the fivem rpuk chat in discord in the rpuk server.

Why should we unban you ?: Because im sorry for what i did and i realise that i can have a use of the server whilst still making it better by saying when the server is up and answering questions that i know. Im deeply sorry for my actions and if i get a new chance i will treat it better.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you decided to troll on the discord in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably thought that it would be funny. After the incident i realised what a dummy i was and how it wasnt funny and just ruined the experience for other people. If i wanted to be funny i shouldve used other rooms such as "Banter" or "Off topic"

So, when you and your friend started talking in the GTA roleplay channel and me and Nuclear made a joke about where this was going to lead. Did you not think "i had better not try and impress my friends"?

Then when warned by proxity to move to offtopic or banter why then did you still continue?

Do you always have this disregard for people trying to help you? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I realise that it was so wrong to try and make joke out of myself and ruin others experience, i dont really know why i continued being a jerk i shouldve realised how bad it was and that i shouldve stopped, i dont always disregard what people say i think that this was a one time thing.

Right,

I am going to unban you. Any more of this childish behavior seen on the server or in discord you will not be back so easy. I have noted your character accounts showing this so make sure this "Being funny" does not go in game also. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back