What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Mechanic NPC Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboPrellj

Sometimes when trying to attach NPC vehicles to the flatbed as a mechanic it tries to detach the vehicle instead. Which there is none to take off. Thereby locking NPC jobs until you relog. I have not been able to find a consistent pattern as to why and when this happens. Has happened 2 times in a couple hours.

1339312245_lastned(11).png

At the impound, do you take them off your truck before impounding them? It only happens to me when I used to impound them from my truck, since then I take them off before impounding them

I have tried both. Seems to happen less when taking it off first but still happens. ALso towing the vehicle while it's on the truck shouldn't be possible to avoid further confusion

I've done about 75 jobs I think and I only noticed this issue when I haven't taken it off first.

My understanding was an update was done to fix this on or around Wednesday (See this post). I've done about 35 recoveries since with no issue, but I never went out of my way to intentionally impound before taking off the truck.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back