What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fuel Delivery Job Cancellations

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Recently with the boom of trucking becoming a major thing to do now (Fuel deliveries mainly), there's been an excess of people that will cancel jobs to "low paying areas" (La Mesa, Strawberry etc.), just to refresh the job and get a higher paying job (Paleto, Chiliad, Grapeseed etc.)

While I understand that you have to drive extra and therefore the pay is more lenient towards that, surely we should have a cancellation cooldown similar to that of Park Ranger? Where if you cancel a job you cannot start another one for a short period of time, as it just holds up other people who just want to do the job for the job itself. Plus in reality if the fuel stations did actually have a proper fuel quota all you'd be doing is starving them of fuel while the northern fuel stations are all booming with fuel, but thats not mega relevant to this

Cool down seems best way to prevent this. Sever and fellow players could do without that person going back and forth holding everyone up. Everyone has an equal chance for a job. Get it done and come back.

I agree that it is way too often that the truck yard will be packed full of 5 people waiting to get trailers because one guy keeps hooking and unhooking without ever unblocking the area for 5 minutes until they get better-paying jobs. 
I think having a timer like the Ranger Station to prevent job spamming would significantly help this problem. Alternatively, it could be adapted to the method mechanic NPC jobs operate, where you cannot cancel your assigned job, requiring you to complete it before receiving another.

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Deliveries now work in a different way which allows players to select which ijob they want to do, and still cancel it without a cooldown.

With the player owned fuel stations the owners decide the pay.

As I do believe the issue the suggestion was trying to resolve is sorted, I am moving it to implemented

Back