What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - kk___ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk___

Unban Appeal for kk___ 

In-game Name: Kaen Kyuden

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198311554042

Ban ID: rpuk#3547

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Forum report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for C2.3

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to appeal my ban please.

I had no idea that there was a report up on me or i would have replied to defend the accusations and explain the situation.
Here is what happened as best as i can remember from my perspective..

I was on turf with my gang when i decided to go look for one of my vehicles at the impound, after arriving there and checking for my vehicle i started talking to a young lady called Samantha with blue hair who was working there as a mechanic. Shortly after 3/4 guys show up and 2 start fighting each other for no apparant reason.
I moved away from them and was either sitting in my vehicle or standing right next to it, talking to my gang on radio/whisper telling them about the guys at impound.
At this point 2 of them turn on the girl i was speaking too before, they started getting aggresive with her, one of them pulled out a bat and threatened her with it saying she was their hostage and ordering her to get in the car/go with them.

This is when i intervened and initiated from a safe distance taking out my pistol, pointing it at the guy with the baseball bat and telling them to back off and drop the weapon on the floor.
The guy who made this report on me wasn't involved at all at this point, i didnt hear him speak to the girl and he didnt speak once to me during the whole altercation, when i produced the gun he ran off removing himself from the scenario completely..

Immediately after i made the request to back away from the girl and drop the weapon one of the guys with no fear or value for his life rushes forward and starts spam punching me, his friend with the bat follows immediately swinging his bat and hitting me, i shoot the guy with the bat downing him.
At this point its just me vs a guy trying to punch me so i pull out my switchblade and start chasing him out of the impound and down the street..
He is running in circles around the outside of the impound for over a minute without saying a word, the only person i heard speak so far was the guy with the baseball bat, eventually i down him with my pistol.

Then out of nowhere a car appears going very fast and slams into me smashing me into the metal fence surrounding the impound, i try to get up and move but im stuck, the guy reverses and smashes the car into me and the fence several times running me over, during this ramming running me over process the guy with the baseball bat who i shot several times and downed before is screaming and laughing still downed in the passenger seat..

I cant remember exactly what was said but the guy who ran me over said something OOC about bodycams and iDs and i replied with "nice VDM" i admit my fault here breaking character but in the stress of the situation and having just been ran over by someone not even involved, his friends showing no respect or fear RP for my pistol vs their baseball bat and fists i was frustrated.
At this point they are stuck with one guy downed in the broken car he just used to run me over, not sure where the guy i was chasing with the knife and killed went i couldnt see him from my position. The guy who ran me over leaves to find a new vehicle to transport his downed friend to hospital.

I then try to save the clip using a shortcut/hotkey which failed (i normally get a notification pop up saying clip saved) I alt tab to try and confirm my thing was recording or not, i cant get it to work and alt tab into the game.

The guy comes back with another car, he then takes what seemed like 5+ minutes to get his friend out of the wrecked delivery car and into the new car. Eventually he does it and comes over to me, he says something like come on ill take you to hospital and we can forget this all happened, i reply telling him he should probably leave as my friends should be on the way, he accuses me of metagaming or says something to that effect and says you HAVE to accept the carry im taking you to hospital..
This is when i realised i was getting no notification saying someone was trying to carry me, i assume he is also trying to put me in the vehicle parked right next to us too which is a 4 door and afaik only has 1 downed person inside.

He is still talking about bodycams and stuff but no longer responding to anything im saying and im still not getting any notification saying he is trying to carry me.. I alt tab again to my desktop and try to open nvidia from my taskbar, i tried to save clip again and nothing so i went into recent recordings and tried to look at the last couple clips recorded to see if i got it.. i couldnt even watch the clips so i alt tabbed back again.
The guy is still there standing next to me, i think maybe 10+ mins had passed by now and he still isnt replying to anything i say, i tried to use /me and /ooc but nothing works so i know at that point my fivem has crashed/glitched, as he is leaving i decide to attempt relogging to try and fix it. I cant remember if i used F8 quit or alt+F4.

This is completely my bad i didnt fully understand the rules and thought if i joined back right away this would be logged by the server and prove/show my intent to continue the scenario, i have many times been trapped in this same predictament and the only way ive found to fix was relogging, i've been downed countless times with friends or NHS medics/Police trying to carry me/put me in vehicles and been told by them to take a quick nap..
I was involved in a police chase not long ago, crashed and was ejected through the windscreen into another fence/barrier and had to do the same thing, when i came back i had a discussion with the police officer who actually thought i was refusing to speak and combatlogged from the scenario and he was thankfull i came back right away, i apologised and explained what happened and no further action was taken, i believe it was through my actions here that nothing was done about the speeding/chase and i was let go with a warning to drive more carefully after he checked to see all my speeding tickets were paid.

I dont know how this happens, or what causes it but a lot of people seemed to be having the same problem putting people in cars, or sending carry requests in recent days.
In hindsight i should have tried to open a ticket on discord to contact an admin or member of staff to ask for help or how to proceed in the situation, but it was nearly 5am and i was tired/stressed. If you check my discord ticket history you will maybe see i have reported this same thing before, and how i have engaged with staff/admins who came to my aid, im always polite and respectful and only ask for help if i really cant get out of the situation or fail to fix it myself first.

This was not an attempt to save losing my items, i had nothing of great value on me just a Ballas pistol with few bullets and maybe a repair kit/food. I've died many times bled out after altercations or accidents, been dumped in the ocean and never combatlogged.
But i do understand how it looks.
This guy accuses me of Powergaming and refusing to RP, that's ridiculous and with only a 1 min clip you see no context, you miss the huge RP fail his friends did failing to show fear or value for life, to comply with a gun pointed at them.. You dont see that this guy was not involved in the situation other than knowing them, and decided to use the vehicle he had just placed his dying friend into to run me over and ram into a fence instead of rushing him to hospital..
When i immediately reloaded back into the city within seconds, he was gone and after maybe 5-10 mins some passers by on a bike who id met previously asked how i died and said they were going to get help.
They went to my gangs turf and found some of my friends to alert them and they took me to hospital.. When i arrived at hospital i remember seeing this guy (who ran me over and made this report) recovering on a hospital bed, i didnt know for sure it was him but i had a suspicision as he was hanging around after getting up off the bed. This means that he died right after leaving the scene with his dying friend in the car and would explain why he didnt comeback..

I had no clips to refer too and only thing i can remember was him wearing a white top so couldnt accuse him when asked by my friends who did it. He made no attempt to speak with me or anyone with me about what had just happened.. he made no attempt to resolve this with me before making his report 10 hours later...
His accusations are ridiculous without any proof or evidence to back them up, Powergaming? Failing to RP? Metagaming?
I agree it might look like i could be combatlogging to save items or reset my timer when downed. I only ask that you check the logs and confirm that i loaded back immediately into the city, maybe you can see logs and how many times i have to relog to fix bugs in recent days, or how often my FiveM client crashes.
With all that said i realise having read and studied the rules thouroughly that i was at fault, and should have tried to contact an admin or member of staff on discord first. Or failing that waited until i bled out before relogging.

Id like to finish by saying I've been playing on the server for over a month now, playing everyday and made lots of good friends that i really would like to continue my journey in the city with, i recently created a new character and was accepted to interview stage for NHS, which i was excited for. not sure how this report will affect that but if you are able to read my NHS application form you might get a better idea of who i am and my motivation to stay in the city and be more involved with the community.
This is the first time ive been in trouble for anything and although i now understand you take a zero tolerance stance with this, im asking for a review of my case and a second chance to prove that im not like that and this was a mistake that will never be repeated.
I also would like to offer my apologies to members of staff who are having to take time to read this and deal with these reports/situations, and also sorry to the guy making the report, i not sure his intent was malicious, he might not be aware of the full sitation from my perspective and rules. I would reach out and glady talk to him or anyone involved to help resolve this situation. If theres anyone you would like to know or something i didnt explain please ask.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you messaged the admin that dealt with your report after you got banned and stated that your fivem crashed, when you was informed by that admin that is stated that you left the server on your own accord, you claimed your game was bugged. Why would you state that your fivem crashed when it didn't?

I was very frustrated about what happened, stressed, tired and messing about alt tabbing several times to try and get the replay up and save what happened.. i play on low end PC often have problems like this and have to reload fiveM. I cant remember exactly how i left it was very late, but It's completely my fault and i shouldn't have been focused on getting the clip/replay at the time, i thought if i relogged immediately that would be logged by the server. I hoped that would be ok, but was confused about the rules and repercussions of my actions, and without proof i cant expect you to believe me.. i take full responsibility and I'm very sorry. 

In future i will try to keep calm and focused on the RP scenario and never break character, i would try to make more effort to contact them to resolve the situation if something like this happened.. and try to speak to an admin or member of staff to explain the situation immediately. 
Having read and studied the rules properly now I have a much better understanding, i don't think this will happen again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the server rule you believe you broke and explain to us in your own words why we have these rules in place. 

@kk___

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

This rule is in place to ensure people do not ruin RP scenarios and/or use it as an exploit to escape from arrest/capture etc. Without this rule and strict enforcement people would abuse it and it would ruin the RP experience for everyone. 

Okay, with that understanding i will be unbanning you. Please think about the wider roleplay scenario rather than just how a situation effects you. 

Lets not see you here again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back