What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID 100 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy Stevens

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 100

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2312

What best describes this incident ?: Break of (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A fight broke out in the prison between myself a friend and another guy. Once we knocked the guy down we were kind of arguing back and forth. He was being really aggressive and resorted to using an extremely discrminatory term, which can be heard in the clip provided below.

I haven't tried to speak to the individual on teamspeak or in ooc chat as a I don't believe much can be said about what happened. The rule he broke is in place for a reason, and that sort of discrimination can really ruin peoples experience within the server, like it has for myself today.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=458eT-LmNu0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Some background to this short clip, I had been beaten by Billy and a group over-and-over for some time, all of them being armed and Gruppe 6 withholding medical attention. My frustration with the circumstances isn't an excuse for my language for which I apologise unreservedly.

I hadn't realised Billy had taken offence, which comes as something of a surprise given the wide-spread use of derogatory and discriminatory language used by himself. Nonetheless, having caused offence I would like to offer an apology, which I would have done at the time had the opportunity arisen OOC. 

Looking at this I don't think there's any doubt about the word used, nor how we feel about that word being used on our servers.

I can understand the frustration @Sadz, if your background story is true, however there is a big difference between swearing in anger and the use of that word.
The use of that words implies that there is something wrong or bad about being handicapped, it is a certain belief that we refuse to have expressed on our servers.

You also seem to be implying Billy uses similiar words himself, if that is true I suggest opening a report with proof instead of trying to use that as an excuse here.

I would also like to remind everyone involved to separate your characters from yourself, you seem genuinely upset about actions taken towards your character. Bear in mind, you are not your character and they are not you.

All in all not something we ever want to see on our servers, however due to the circumstances before the usage a 1-day ban will be placed under rule (C1.2) Discrimination according to the Fair Ban System.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back