What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Se7ensy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se7ensy

Banned
Unban Appeal for Se7ensy 

In-game Name: Garion Sanders

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:

Ban ID: rpuk#3585

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Using bad language that could offend some people.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because I generally would not usually use this sort of disgusting language and the only pure reason is the anger that built up inside me at this moment in time, however, this is by no means an excuse for what I did and certainly was not the right thing to have done in that situation I can only try to explain why I did it and why it will never happen again. Firstly at the time we were at the gym and just pissing around with friends and then another gang comes in we were being a bit hostile towards one another but it was all fun and games until an exchange between two of the parties involving knives took place this at the time seemed very sus and felt like RDM so at the time I was quite heated up and angry at this point then one thing lead to another and I was dead on the floor. Now usually I would be fine with a situation like this but the sheer fact that my teammate was so distraught and angry that he got "RDMed" I just felt like we were being unfairly treated and so I started in a heated moment shouting mean things that could possibly be offensive to the people in the area, and for that, I'm sincerely sorry. I can only promise this was an extremely rare situation and it would never occur again as I have learnt my lessons to just keep my mouth shut and keep calm in situations like this, i hope you can understand my point of view and appeal my unbann, thanks for the time -Se7ensy

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Se7ensySo would you like to explain more about the corrupt server messages in discord you spammed? It was not just the word in game you used was it. It was the whole way you dealt with the situation after too. 

Ok sorry for that i didnt remember @Charles Vane

Ok so firstly i want to sincerely apologise for my actions in the discord server,. like i said in the apeal i was very heated about the whole situation as i thought we had been rdm'd but as i tried to do somthing about my ban in frustration i discover that the person that heard me speak with this disgusting language was infact a staff member, now this instantly made me think at the time that it was staff abuse but in actual fact it was nothing of the such. A few hours later i dicided to join the teamspeak after i was banned in the discord and spoke to simon about it and found out exacly what happened and understaned that what i did was wrong and shouldnt be done and that also he was not abusing  just because he was there, so for this im sorry again. I hope that i didnt offend anyone with the things that i spammed in discord and i hope you can understand that it will never happen again and i take everything that i said back thanks.- Se7ensy

Okay @Se7ensy

Lets take this as a lesson learned. We will not tolerate any form of toxic/discriminatory behavior from anyone. Things get heated in roleplay sometimes and you jsut have to take a step back and relax. Not have a fit. I will be unbanning you as you have a clean record up until this but do not let us find you back here again.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back